The 2018 Spring Music Tour for Concert Band and String Orchestra will be May 4th and 5th at Milpitas High School and Great America Amusement Park. Please register using this FORM.
The trip itinerary is as follows:
Friday – 5/4/18
- Depart via bus from CHS at 2:00 pm
- “Music in the Parks” Band and Orchestra Festival at Milpitas High School
- Return via bus to CHS at 7:00 pm
Saturday – 5/5/18
- Depart via bus from CHS at 9:00 am
- Great America Amusement Park
- Return via bus at CHS at 7:30 pm
Trip Expenses per Student is $60.00, which includes Festival, Transportation, and Admission to Great America. Or $30.00 if student has their own Season Pass to Great America.
No Trip Expenses for Chaperones to Great America!
- Extra expenses: 1 lunch ($15-$20)
Online Payment Deadline – Due in Full March 16, 2018.
If a parent would like to volunteer to help drive a truck or chaperone on either or both days, please fill out this FORM.
Students attending trip must be in good academic standing, minimum 2.0 GPA and no F’s.